As an SEO Consultant, WTF SEO knows that finding local clients is essential if you want to grow your business. However, I don’t want any clients, so I do not need to rank for SEO in Hampshire.
If I were after clients in Hampshire, the area I would seek them would be places served by trains. I don’t, and never have driven! I live in East Hampshire, so can reach some places without the need for a train. Saying that; towns such as Gosport are accessible and will, therefore, be part of my catchment area.
A Hampshire SEO Consultant
I believe that services offered should be charged depending upon the likely return on investment (ROI). As such, if I took on clients, I would price myself accordingly. As a Hampshire SEO Consultant, I can charge pretty much what I like; but what is the point if companies in Hampshire can’t afford my services?
In trying to be an affordable SEO Consultant, I will have to make sure that any consultancy services I offer are not expensive. So someone who is attacking localised search terms will not be paying too much for my services.
Previous SEO Success in Hampshire
I have previously had success with SEO Hampshire having now taken four different websites into the top 5 for the term; three to the very top. Though these sites have been sold and are long gone, I sometimes feel the urge to do it again.
Dead Blogging Updates; Replacing the Test Below
It looks like I haven't added any content via dead blogging just yet. Please come back later!
Old Test with SEO Consultant Hampshire
Below is old irrelevant stuff
I once attacked the term SEO Consultant Hampshire and got to number one. Then, I changed to attacking SEO expert instead; so it dropped slightly for the consultant term. I will say that if you found this page using a search engine; either, then my test has worked!
Consulting in the Following Areas
The list of places where I considered consulting in Hampshire included:
Plus any small town in and around these larger inhabited places.
Old Live Blogging Updates
I have made changes since adding the snippets below, and they are now out of date.
1) WTF SEO is top for terms like SEO Portsmouth; Havant and Petersfield; which wasn’t bad considering they are the only three towns I am currently attacking. Perhaps I will add some more into the armoury?
2) I am now looking to take on clients based within Hampshire and the surrounding counties; these include West Sussex and Surrey.
3) After much deliberation, I have added SEO Southampton to WTF SEO. However, the page is more of a test page than anything else. It will use live blogging to increase the content on the page.
4) Today; on the 12th of May 2014, one of my friends is starting a digital marketing agency based in Southampton. Although he will target SEO related terms in and around Hampshire; I wish him luck on his new venture. There is a link to his website on my Southampton page; somewhere towards the bottom.
5) I will be creating a list of companies; consultants and experts offering SEO in Hampshire. This list will be added here in the next week or so.
6) OK, I have been too busy up with client work and so have not updated this page as I would like to do. In saying that; the changes I have recently made have meant that this page is no longer the most robust page on this website. Therefore it has dropped in rankings.
This drop may be short term. I have added it to my to-do list. My to-do list is growing; that is a problem I always have thanks to my warped imagination.
7) My little test on this page worked well; it dropped off page one for its initial term. So now I need to decide if I want to rekindle the page to move it back up for a search term that in the scheme of things is a little irrelevant.