- Initial Consultation is Free! You will get an idea of the problems with your website and what is needed to fix it.
- Small updates and quick fixes are also Free! Believe it or not, many websites only need to change a few things to work; they don’t need ongoing SEO.
Regular SEO Service
- Upfront Fee of £99 for new clients to cover the time spent looking at their website and starting off the process of getting them ranking.
- A Monthly Fee of £99.99 will be charged while work is carried out in an attempt to gain rankings for a client. Once targets are met, these fees may be reduced dependent on the niche and catchment area down to a minimum of £30pcm.
- Monthly Retainer £30 which covers admin fees, simple Q&A’s and small pieces of work. This is NOT in addition to the monthly fees detailed above.
- Hourly Rate for the regular SEO Service or any work that requires more than a quick fix will is roughly charged at £15.38 an hour. This is less than you would have to pay if you employed me full time at the UK’s average wage. The rate will be rounded up to the nearest quarter of an hour.
I know I need to change the text below this section at some point. Anything that is displayed outside of this blockquote may be out of date; so please go by the little section above.
I believe that everyone should have access to SEO; I also believe that there are a lot of companies out there that charge way too much and only those with deep pockets can afford them. Therefore the big companies get bigger and the smaller ones get left behind. So I want to be and will be different.
My services as an SEO Consultant are affordable; I don’t always charge! Also you need to remember that I will not necessarily be doing all the SEO work for you per se; think of me as a guide or SEO Coach; in effect, educating you. Empowering you to gain a return on investment.
This service is not result driven; I will not be using poor techniques to give you quick results; I will be acting as a consultant and will guide you to your own success.
After much deliberation, I only charge £30 a month for clients wishing to retain me. The fee covers admin fees, reports, simple Q&A’s and small pieces of work.
If your website requires regular or a little more hands on work; then a fee of £15.38 per hour will be charged. This is roughly the UK’s average wage and the rate will be rounded up to the nearest quarter of an hour.
Daily Rate for SEO Consultancy
I no longer have a daily rate; I do however have expenses. So if I were to visit you; you will have to pay my travel expenses and £15.38 for each hour I am away from home. You need to bare in mind that I don’t drive and I will be using 2nd class train service from Petersfield. Also it takes me around 30 minutes to walk to the station; so my meter will be running for 1 hour before I get on a train.
As a guide this means if you are a Portsmouth based company; a one hour meeting in Portsmouth will cost you around £40; a two meeting; £5…I will happily walk a mile in either direction from a train station and not include that in any fees; any further and I’m sorry…bus fare comes to mind for which you will have to pay! All likely expenses will need to be paid upfront.
For work that does not involve a visit or me doing more than a few minutes hands on will be for free; if you get results then a payment would be appreciated. But don’t feel obliged to do this on the day; you can always wait for results and contact me for further support. Bare in mind that if I have a fee paying client (£30 a month) within your niche in your town or city I will have to refuse any work.
There will be no fee for email or phone call support; as long as you are paying for the phone call that is!